Roku is a streaming media device that offers you access to a vast range of movies and TV shows. Despite the fact that it works well with almost all internet services and televisions, better to check if your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and TV are available on the list of supported devices by Roku. To activate Roku streaming player, there is a need to link your Roku account and this can be done via my.roku.com/link web address. As soon as you connect through roku.com/link, you can stream HD videos flawlessly.
Streaming is the fastest way to access web-based content. It is the technology through which audio and video content is delivered over the internet. Streaming enables you to watch what you want at any time – no need to wait for your DVR to record or a download to finish.
Roku.com/link error codes
When users try to access roku.com/link web-based page, they often get error codes which indicate different messages. Let’s have a look at what these error codes indicate:
- If you see Error code 009 code, it means that there is a connection between Roku device and router but the network connection is inactive. Go to Roku settings and set up connection to resolve this error.
- Error code 013 shows that the wireless router is overheated or slow. In this case, unplug the router and then plug it back again.
- Check the cable connections between router and Roku if error code 12 occurs. However, if the cable is in good condition, restart router to fix this error code.
- If the wireless signal strength is poor, you will see an error code 017. To get rid of this error, put Roku and router in a neat and clean place to improve the wireless signal strength.
- To fix the error code 018, try to improve the internet signal strength.
If such issues continue to cause a trouble for you, call our technicians on toll-free number 1-844-748-9017. They will resolve all your issues immediately.
Create Roku Account
A Roku account is required to activate Roku device. So, firstly create an account by following the below-given steps:
- Open a web browser on computer and go to my.roku.com.
- Click on create an account button.
- Enter your email ID and password.
- Accept all the terms and conditions and click on Continue button.
- Create a PIN which can be used to authenticate your purchase in future.
- At last, click on Continue button to finish the process.
Thus, you can create a Roku account to manage Roku devices along with their channels.
Setting up Roku using Roku Link Activation Code
Setting up Roku is quite simple if you know the correct steps. The setup process is same for almost all models of Roku – it hardly matters whether you are using the older Roku model or the latest one.
Setting up Roku will require three main things: two inputs and one output:
- A reliable electrical power source.
- A working internet connection.
- Video output.
In terms of electrical power, you can use two types of power for Roku. If you want to use your device to stream AVI Roku, plug it in the main power to your TV. On the other hand, if you own Roku Streaming Stick, directly connect it to any port of your TV.
For internet connection, it’s recommended to use a wired connection while setting up Roku because wired connections are faster as compared to wireless ones. Don’t connect to WiFi or use public WiFi for the setup process.
Here are the do-follow instructions for Roku Setup:
- Turn on your device and connect it to a TV or laptop.
- Make a wired or wireless internet connection with your device.
- Note down the Link Code displayed on the TV screen.
- Open any browser you like and visit roku.com/link.
- Create an account using email ID and password.
- Now, enter the code and click on Submit button.
After that, you can add or delete channels as per your choice and click on save button before exiting the window. Roku device will refresh after some time. So wait for a couple of minutes and start using it. In case you come across any problem, just call on 1-844-748-9017 and ask our expert technicians for instant help.
Disclaimer: rokucomlink.tv is completely an autonomous technical support provider. Brand names, products, trademarks and services used on our website are for referential purpose only and we hereby declare that we do not own any product that we provide technical support for. We in no means are advocating any affiliation or connection to any product or brand, neither do we sponsor any product any brand or any service.