Roku Link Code is used to activate Roku account which plays a main role in authenticating Roku. This is a unique code that is provided to users to activate Roku device. After getting Roku Activation Link Code, you can subscribe to Roku channels which you like. Pay for only those channels which you are interested in – not for extra channels.
How to find Roku Link Code
Roku Link Activation Code can be easily found by following the steps given below:
- Connect the Roku Player to your TV in a proper manner.
- Plug in the device to an electrical outlet.
- If you see a red light on the device, it means that it is not getting enough power supply. So switch to a reliable wall plug.
- Ensure that the batteries remain intact in your remote.
- Switch on your TV as well as Roku device.
- Press the button on remote.
- Choose your preferred language.
- Connect to the internet connection.
- Once done, it will show the activation code on your TV.
That’s how you can find the link activation code for Roku device. In case of any issue, feel free to contact our experts on toll-free 1-844-748-9017 and get a quick fix of all your troubles.
Roku Account Activation using Link Code
Make sure to have a valid Roku account for using the streaming device. Create an account if you don’t have already. Once a Roku account has been created successfully, the next step is to activate Roku through roku.com/link. Here are steps to do so:
- Turn on a computer or laptop and connect it to a fast internet connection.
- Launch an internet browser and enter the Roku activation link in the address bar.
- When the webpage opens, enter Roku link code in the given box.
- Log in to your account by filling in name, email ID and password.
- Verify your account.
- Add a payment method you like.
- Enter your credit card details.
- You can also buy channels for Roku player.
- Once the channels have been added, you can enjoy your favorite videos, audios or movies on your streaming device.
Roku device will refresh after some time. So wait for a couple of minutes and start using it. In case you come across any problem, just call on 1-844-748-9017 and ask our expert technicians for instant help.
Stream AVI Roku
Now, the Roku device has been activated successfully. So, you can stream AVI Roku. AVI stands for Audio Video Interleaved. An AVI file is a sound and motion picture file based on Resource Interchange File Format (RIFF). A file with AVI file extension is meant for storing both audio and video data in a single file.
Does Roku TV play AVI?
Roku is the most popular media player to stream videos directly on your TV. You can choose different channels as per your choice. However, the biggest limitation of Roku is that the range of supported file formats is not wide enough. The supported formats are MKV (H.264), MP3, AAC, PNG, JPG and MP4 (H.264). Roku is unable to play AVI files. Is there any way to make Roku TV play AVI? Of course, there is. You can use Roku AVI converter to play AVI files on your streaming device. To know how to do so, check with our technicians on toll-free 1-844-748-9017. They will fix all your Roku-related issues in a few moments.
Disclaimer: rokucomlink.tv is an online platform providing customer support services across the globe. The trademarks, tag lines, brand names and logos are only for informational purposes and we are not responsible for any direct or indirect damages arising from any third-party products and services usage by you.